Wednesday 20 March 2013

Beyonce Reveals Her Weight Loss Secrets


Beyonce wears a blue crop top and orange knickers on the cover of Shape magazine
 
Beyonce is partial to a slice or two of pizza, but only on Sundays! The superstar has revealed the secrets to her amazing body in US magazine Shape, and the tips have made us fall in love with her all over again.

The 31-year-old explains that she gained 57ibs while pregnant with her daughter Blue Ivy in 2011 and admits she put herself under intense pressure to lose the weight once she was born in January 2012.
She says: "I didn't have a lot of time to lose the weight because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again! 
I'm not a person that is naturally very thin. I am a person that has to work at keeping my body in shape." How very honest. 
Her comments will no doubt make new mums feel a whole lot better. Heck, we're so impressed with her motto that we're sticking this one on our fridge. She says: "Not everyone is supposed to be the same. Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you." 
Aside from lots of cardio and dance workouts, Bey did have to rethink her diet slightly. She adds: "I ate a very low-calorie diet. I stayed away from red meat and ate a lot of fish, replaced pasta and rice with quinoa. 
"I always have breakfast, say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or wholegrain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner, I eat a lot of fish and vegetables. And throughout the day, I try to stay hydrated.
"I always treat myself to one meal on Sundays when I can have whatever I want. Usually it’s pizza, which is my favourite indulgence."

No comments:

Post a Comment