Tuesday 21 February 2012

WAKE UP AND FACE REALITY: CHRIS BROWN & RIHANNA LOVE TALE


Should there be one thing fans (me) should wish for, that would be for Rihanna and Chris Brown to rekindle their love affair, 5 years probation or not. I don't appreciate that word "EX" being attached to the lovely relationship they once shared.


In recent times, there has been series of stories emanating from the internet about their involvements and most definitely the few proofs we have seen from Brown and Rihanna's tweets but is this really enough to draw conclusions?


I don't want to have my hopes dashed, so I'm being very skeptical accepting the Romance part of the story. Musically I knew they are back together because I have listened to the new songs. (Turn up the music and Birthday cake) I whole-heartedly believed the music aspect of the story. We mustn't forget Brown has a girlfriend Karrueche Tran and they live together. Just last week after his first Grammy win, Brown was spotted on the beach with his girlfriend (not Rihanna) in Miami along some friends.


Yes! We desperately want them back together. They are young, talented and above all perfect for each other but I don't want to live on dream Island. So what if they broke the 50 yards "Brown stay away from Rihanna" restriction order to 10 yards when they attended the Grammy! This is not enough reason to fathom ideas. The 50 yards restricting order may not be compromised further to...... whatever u might want to call it. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment