Monday 6 August 2018

Beyonce Reveals She’s Embracing Her Curves And Fuller Body After Birth Of The Twins


Pop superstar Beyonce opened up about giving birth to her twin sons, Sir and Rumi Carter in an interview with Vogue for the September issue.
Beyonce explained that she was much more patient and kind with herself during her second pregnancy, compared with the rush of getting back into shape after her first.
“After the birth of my first child, I believed in the things society said about how my body should look. I put pressure on myself to lose all the baby weight in three months, and scheduled a small tour to assure I would do it. Looking back, that was crazy.” She said.
“I was 218 pounds the day I gave birth to Rumi and Sir. I was swollen from toxemia and had been on bed rest for over a month. My health and my babies’ health were in danger, so I had an emergency C-section.” Beyonce added. Toxemia, also known as preeclampsia, is a rare pregnancy condition that causes high blood pressure and can lead to serious complications, according to Mayo Clinic.
The multiple Grammy winner told the magazine “During my recovery, I gave myself self-love and self-care, and I embraced being curvier. I accepted what my body wanted to be … I was patient with myself and enjoyed my fuller curves. My kids and husband did, too … To this day my arms, shoulders, breasts, and thighs are fuller.”

No comments:

Post a Comment