Sunday 1 July 2018

My Life Has Changed’ – Nigerian Man Who Returned From Libya With A New Baby.

Meet Valentine Abazie, a single father of an 8 month old baby boy. When his son’s mother died during childbirth in Libya, he returned from Libya last year with the new born baby.



Now, he has a shop selling wholesale foodstuff at Ikotun Egbe in Lagos State after completing his reintegration process and undergoing the business skills training with International Organization for Migration (IOM) under the EU-IOM Joint Initiative for Migrant Protection and Reintegration in Nigeria #Africatrustfund .

‘I chose foodstuff business because its a constant market and people must eat. Its a need in my community as there is no one supplying wholesale foodstuff here.”

He says, ‘My life has changed automatically. I’m now a business owner , self employed on my own. I’m so grateful and excited for that.’

Watch video below;

No comments:

Post a Comment