Monday 3 December 2012

Amber Rose & Wiz Khalfia To Get Married In December


Amber and rapper Wiz Khalifa are expecting their baby boy very soon, and they're planning to get married before that.

Here is what he said;
“We’re gonna get the marriage license in a couple of weeks. And we’re gonna have that done. I’ve said it, I don’t think people really understand what I was saying. They’re like, ‘yeah okay, whatever.’ Definitely, like in the next few weeks. Before or after I get off tour. You just sign the papers or whatever and it’s like a legal thing. It’s like ‘Bam, you’re married.’ And then when you have the ceremony that’s when you invite the family, she can fit into her dress.”
Plus, he did reveal that his O.N.I.F.C album does include mentions of Amber who even lends her soon-to-be-husband a helping hand by rapping on the album that drops December 4th.
“I actually did all the music pre-baby. But the work and the grind and everything goes towards the baby though. I talk about Amber in the music though for sure.”
We’re guessing this will be a December wedding, because their baby isn’t due until January.

No comments:

Post a Comment