Wednesday 12 December 2012

Rising Actres Uru Eke Grace Cover of Exquisite Magazine


Fast-rising actress, Uru Eke, flashes a gorgeous smile on the cover of the new issue of Exquisite magazine! The actress opens up on her journey into Nollywood, her sense of style, her many exciting phases in life, and her commitment to supporting a good cause.

Fresh off the announcement of endorsing House of Dorcas as its Style Ambassador, the chic actress brought her beauty and verve to the cover. Here’s what she had to say about her daily beauty routine: “Obviously a bath, brush the teeth and gargle with Listerine. I use a range of products called ‘Origins’, I use the tonic to cleanse, then themicrodermabrasion scrub, and finally the face wash to get the stubborn bits out. Once I’ve done that, my face and body feels nice and fresh; I’m good to go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment